Olcay Sahan: Besiktas have a 60% chance of eliminating Liverpool from the Europa League

Olcay Sahan
Olcay Sahan

Olcay Sahan: Besiktas have a 60% chance of eliminating Liverpool from the Europa League

[divider]

Besiktas winger Olcay Sahan has spoken about his sides chances of reaching the Europa League final this season.

Booking.com

“Reaching the Europa League final is not just a dream, we can achieve this,” Olcay said in an interview with LigTV.

When asked about his sides chances of eliminating Liverpool Olcay said, “We have a 60% chance while they have a 40% chance of qualifying to the next round.”

See More

Besiktas News
Besiktas will make it to the final if they beat Liverpool says Torunogullari
Besiktas president bans players from talking about Liverpool

Beşiktaş have played Premier League opposition four times this season. The Black Eagles lost 1-0 to Arsenal over two legs in the Champions League playoffs.

The Turkish giants also drew against Tottenham in London and beat Spurs in Istanbul in the Europa League group stages

Olcay has six assists and has scored five goals in 22 games this season.

 

SHARE