Tolgay Arslan signs 3.5 year deal with Beşiktaş [divider]
Tolgay Arslan has completed his €450,000 transfer from HSV Hamburg to Beşiktaş on a 3.5 year deal.
The Black Eagles released a statement on the stock exchange confirming the deal and disclosing the financial details of the deal.
The statement read: “Tolgay Arslan has completed a 3.5+1 year deal from Hamburger SV for a €450,000 transfer fee.”
Arslan will receive the following over the course of the next four seasons:
– 2014-2015: €650.000 + €10.000 per-match bonus
– 2015-2016: €1.300.000 + €10.000 per-match bonus
– 2016-2017: €1.450.000 + €10.000 per-match bonus
– 2017-2018: €1.550.000 + €10.000 per-match bonus
– 2018-2019: €1.650.000 + €10.000 per-match bonus
Arslan was on the verge of signing for Trabzonspor but later decided to join the Black Eagles instead.
The German born midfielder is eligible to play under a domestic status due to being of Turkish heritage and will not be effected by the foreign player ruling that is currently in place.
The Germany born midfielder will be available for the Black Eagles clash with Mersin İdmanyurdu on Sunday.
Arslan has two assists in 15 appearances in all competitions for HSV this season.