Everton’s £26 million January signing Cenk Tosun has so far struggled to settle into life at the Merseyside based club.
The 29-year-old has failed to find the back of the net and has been dropped to the bench in recent games by manager Sam Allardyce.
Allardyce also decided to publically criticise Tosun’s fitness levels following the Toffees win over Crystal Palace.
However, Besiktas vice-president Ahmet Nur Cebi has revealed that the star striker would be welcomed back at the Istanbul based club.
However, Nur Cebi did go onto state that Tosun is happy with life at Everton.
“I think he’s happy now, but at Besiktas, our doors are always open to him,” Besiktas vice-president Ahmet Nur Cebi told Turkish outlet HaberTurk .
“I would love him to come back in the future. And I think at one stage of his career, he will want a return to Besiktas because we have a brilliant atmosphere here, and players want to play for this shirt again.”
Cenk currently finds himself behind both Oumar Niasse and Dominic Calvert-Lewin in the pecking order at Goodison Park.
Tosun has however revealed his intention to remain at Everton and establish himself as a first-team regular.
“I’ve zero interest going back to Turkey at this point,” Tosun told reporters.
“Yes I’m a Besiktas fan, but I’ll never return to them without fighting and achieving things in Everton. That’s not me.
“I’ll show everyone in England who is Cenk Tosun.”
Everton take on Watford FC in their next Premier League encounter on Saturday afternoon.